Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday Lead-In: Mission Impossible--Ghost Protocol




After the day that I have had, I need a Thursday Lead In or two...!  As a markets traders sitting around waiting on the 2PM Federal Reserve rates announcement was more torturous than unusual!  Then there was that hour long press conference with Chair Janet Yellen...OMG!!  Now don't get me wrong, I genuinely think she's a great lady and is doing a great job, especially with the FOMC meeting....but geez...how many times can one endure questions about "dot blots"????  So, some Ethan Hunt action is much appreciated by this rather over-worked person....plus still working on my Silent Wierdness Born Today post....and motherfucker if it didn't turn out to be Drew Barrymore's grandmother!!!!  Bring on the Dubai window crawling!!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment