Friday, May 8, 2015

Død Snø AKA Dead Snow




Lightening up this 70th V Day with a little zombie humor, via fellow germanic speakers in Norway.  I can't say how much I appreciate Tommy Wirkola and crowd for making this comedy horror--otherwise I would be sitting here watching a terrible print of Oasis Of Zombies.  Nazi zombies in the snow are so much better than Nazi zombies in the sand!!  Besides, we are headed for a heat wave here on the Georgia/Florida area....a little snow is such a nice cooling thought.  I want to mention my two uncles, who are still in the world of the living, who fought in WWII, albeit in the Pacific--they were still seriously at war on this date and will admit they felt little comfort in what was going one in Europe--nonetheless they are some of a waning group of WWII vets that the world (of any country enemy or ally) that we have left.  Wado for your service.











No comments:

Post a Comment