Friday, December 12, 2014

Weena's Choice: The Lost Treasure Of The Grand Canyon (Blu Ray)







This makes a good double feature with The Feathered Serpent as it is basically a bad Syfy channel remake of the film.  Weena had a choice of 4 Blu-Rays with the likes of Humphrey Bogart, George Clooney and Johnny Depp in the mix, and she just HAD to go with Shannen Doherty!!  This at least has a "spot the Christmas moment" in it, when the actor who plays Doherty's character's father says "I wasn't planning on spending Christmas with my Daughter this year."  [As a side note:  my son is Friday Frighting over at his Goopy's today, so I promised him I would put his choices up on the blog, hence the kids movie poster at the bottom of post--have a good one Peanut!!]













Peanut's Choice At Goopy's

No comments:

Post a Comment