Friday, September 14, 2012

Fish Horror: It's Oh So Close To Home



I admit that after viewing The Grey for the first time, I need an antidote.  I didn't grow up in the Bayou, but I did grow up on the Gulf of Mexico in FLA which, despite that it has it's own "flavors" and a better oyster bed (sorry LA!!), is seriously in the sway of the great NOLA (New Orleans) influence.  Did I mention that needed an antidote to The Grey...  Sarcasm aside, for me I need at least one film from the general area of my ancestry on an wildlife night....and, really, I didn't want to watch Frogs again!!  Did I mention that I needed I antidote to The Grey?  Wow (!) wolves really don't act like that!! And, for that matter, neither do most humans.   My mouth is closed for the evening.  Thank goodness for man eating fish from Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment