Thursday, January 5, 2012

Batman Begins


It looks like a strange choice on the surface for a New Year film, but all these batman movies span across at least a year of time...and conspicuously the New Year in this particular film stands out.  I tried to find it on You Tube....but it's way to big a film for it to have embed codes allowed...nevermind that no one has seemed to notice the holidays in movies like these in the first place.  I know it's over shadowed by Dark Knight because of Health Ledger, but I am a Cillian Murphy fan, so I find this one to be almost as enjoyable in a really, really cool dark way.



Strange Stuff People Do On New Year's:


In South America, especially Brazil, people wear different colored underpants during the New Year celebration.  The most common are green for love in the new year and, uh-hum...yellow, like above, for money...although I'm not 100% sure what this guys is really asking for in the year ahead....or should I have said coming year....yeah, I know, THAT'S BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment