Friday, November 25, 2011

Next Choice: The Old Food Standby Ratatouille


This is a favorite of the Peanut, he pretty much treats it like an action film, since he in no way has any interest in the food aspect of it; he's actually a very, very, very picky eater and lives off just a few foods, which includes, of course, chicken fingers....  Now, me, his mom, being a foody and trained to boot love the food stuff in the film and constantly wonder....how can someone who's dad called an "Edibous Anythingacus" give birth to kid who hates most food??? (I'm jesting here).  Obviously this is my blog, so I can celebrate the food stuff all I want, and found a cool clip of Remy the Rat cooking the final and crucial dish of the film on You Tube.  I mean, those rats are really getting busy!  And just for the heck of it, here's the link to the official movie site at the Disney web hub.












No comments:

Post a Comment