Monday, November 14, 2011

31 Days Of Blavod: Black Cat Jello Shots



I was just cataloging my 31 days of Blavod files and realized that it only added up to 30 days, I suddenly figured out that I had forgotten to include the other black jello shot recipe in the list--shame on me!!  So here it is.  It's raspberry--a personal favorite of mine!  Save the best for last.

Black Cat Jello Shots!

1 cup boiling water
1 3 oz. sized package of raspberry jello
1/4 cup ice cold water
1/2 cup Blavod
1/4 cup Chambord liqueur

1.  Dissolve the jello in the boiling water, stir until completely dissolved.  Add the cold water and stir.  Then add in the vodka and the liqueur and stir again.  Allow to cool fully to room temperature, then pour into jello shot molds.  Refrigerate overnight.  That's easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment