Saturday, April 30, 2011

Iron Man 2


Getting in a little additional super hero action with Iron Man 2.  I have to admit that it took a couple of viewings for me to really warm up to this sequel--which irked me with myself, because I was so glad to the role that was originally intended for Don Cheadle actually finally went to him.  OK, so a few people who liked the film for it's humorous script basically told me lighten up.  I gave another chance, this time not taking the film or myself so damn seriously, and found that it is a pretty solid piece of entertainment.  I mean it has Garry Shandling in it!!  And he has that rule about being super picky about movie roles, basically he does movies as favors to friends only.  So they were right and I was wrong, and this is funny in a good sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment